Education and Experience
Medical Education: Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN
- Residency Training (Internal Medicine): University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Fellowship training: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
While in training, she learned the intricacies of managing complex endocrine
disorders including complicated diabetes cases, pituitary disorders and
thyroid dysfunction. She served as the chief fellow during her fellowship.
Dr. Amole has interest in and ability to manage all general endocrine disorders.
Her special interests include:
- Diabetes and related complications
- Diabetes technology management
- Thyroid disorders
- Bone disorders and bone health