This ultimate zucchini chocolate chip bread packed with 4 different fruits and veggies is guaranteed to make your morning a little sweeter!
- 1 cup butternut squash purée (Can find at Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 small shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup Enjoylife foods semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix dry ingredients and set aside
3. Mix wet ingredients vanilla, squash, applesauce, and eggs then add to dry ingredients.
4. Shred carrots and zucchini then fold into the dough along with walnuts and chocolate chips!
5. Bake for 40min. Then cool, slice and enjoy!