Need more meal ideas this Fall? Soup is super easy way to get nutrient dense foods in a filling and super satisfying way!
This soup is filled with vitamin A, potassium, antioxidants, fiber and flavor! Plus did you know squash is less carbohydrates than potatoes?
Spicy Acorn squash and Cauliflower Soup
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 delicata squash
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper (if desired)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 5 springs fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- avocado oil for roasted vegetables 2 tsp.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1.Roast squash, carrots & onion at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 40min. with avocado oil and seasoning.
2. Add to blender with spices, coconut milk and thyme leaves.
3. Blend and top with Plain Greek yogurt and pumpkin seeds!
4. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!